Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Spackle
From Spackle, originally a brand name.
- Any powder (originally containing gypsum plaster and glue) that when mixed with water forms a plastic paste, which is used to fill cracks and holes in plaster.
- A plastic paste meant for filling cracks and holes in plaster.
powder that when mixed with water forms a plastic paste
plastic paste for filling cracks and holes
- (transitive) To fill or repair with a plastic paste.
- (intransitive) To fill cracks or holes with a spackle.
- To fill gaps with something, as if spackling; to speckle
- The neighborhood has been spackled with coffee shops.