Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Of or pertaining to storms.
- Characterized by, or proceeding from, a storm; subject to storms; agitated with strong winds and heavy rain.
- a stormy season or a stormy day
- 2011, Phil McNulty, Euro 2012: Montenegro 2-2 England 
- Fabio Capello insisted Rooney was in the right frame of mind to play in stormy Podgorica despite his father's arrest on Thursday in a probe into alleged betting irregularities, but his flash of temper - when he kicked out at Miodrag Dzudovic - suggested otherwise.
- Proceeding from violent agitation or fury.
- a stormy sound or stormy shocks
- Violent; passionate; rough.
- stormy passions
of or pertaining to storms