Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Superman
- (chiefly philosophy) An imagined superior type of human being representing a new stage of human development; übermensch.
- Nietzsche wrote of the coming of the superman.
- A person of extraordinary or seemingly superhuman powers.
- He worked like a superman, to single-handedly complete the project on time.
- (plural supermans) A motorcycling stunt in which the rider releases both hands from the handlebars in mid-air.
person of extraordinary or superhuman powers
superman m (plural supermans)
superman m (invariable)