Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -eɪsti
- Having a pleasant or satisfying flavor; delicious.
- You could make this tasty meal for breakfast.
- (obsolete) Having or showing good taste; tasteful.
- These items will make an attractive and tasty display.
- (slang) Appealing; when applied to persons, sexually appealing.
- See also Wikisaurus:delicious
having a pleasant or satisfying flavor — see delicious
having or showing good taste
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.