- Rhymes: -ɛlə(ɹ)
teller (plural tellers)
- A person who tells stories.
- (chiefly US) A bank clerk who receives and pays out money.
- An automated teller machine.
- A person who counts the votes in an election.
- (mathematics) numerator
- someone who counts
- any device that displays numerical information such as a Geiger counter or a tachometer
- numerator (in a fraction)
This Norwegian entry was created from the translations listed at numerator. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see teller in the Norwegian Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) May 2009