Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Treasury
treasury (plural treasuries)
- A place where treasure is stored safely.
- A place where state or royal money and valuables are stored.
- A collection or artistic or literary works.
- (obsolete) A treasure.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Marston to this entry?)
a place where treasure is stored safely
place where state or royal money and valuables are stored
a collection or artistic or literary works
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked