trigon (plural trigons)
- (geometry, rare) A triangle.
- An ancient triangular harp of Oriental origin which had four strings and was often used for banquet music. Also called sabbeka, sackbut, sambuca.
- (astrology) A division consisting of three signs.
- (astrology) A trine; an aspect of two planets distant 120 degrees from each other.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Hutton to this entry?)
- An old ball game played by three people standing in a triangular formation.
- Romanization of 𐍄𐍂𐌹𐌲𐍉𐌽