trigon (plural trigons)
- (geometry, rare) A triangle.
- An ancient triangular harp of Oriental origin which had four strings and was often used for banquet music. Also called sabbeka, sackbut, sambuca.
- (astrology) A division consisting of three signs.
- (astrology) A trine; an aspect of two planets distant 120 degrees from each other.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Hutton to this entry?)
- An old ball game played by three people standing in a triangular formation.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
Related terms 
- See 𐍄𐍂𐌹𐌲𐍉𐌽