Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- IPA: [ˌvæ.ɫjuˈeɪ.ʃən]
valuation (plural valuations)
- An estimation of something's worth.
- (finance) The process of estimating the market value of a financial asset or liability.
- (logic, propositional logic, model theory) An assignment of truth values to propositional variables, with a corresponding assignment of truth values to all propositional formulas with those variables (obtained through the recursive application of truth-valued functions corresponding to the logical connectives making up those formulas).
- (logic, first-order logic, model theory) A structure, and the corresponding assignment of a truth value to each sentence in the language for that structure.
- (algebra) A measure of size or multiplicity.
- (measure theory, domain theory) A map from the class of open sets of a topological space to the set of positive real numbers including infinity.
Related terms 
See also 
- (logic): interpretation