Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (of a plant) To grow or sprout.
- (of a wart etc) To spread abnormally.
- (informal) To live or spend a period of time in a dull, inactive, un-challenging way.
To grow or sprout
To spread abnormally
To live or spend a period of time in a dull, inactive, unchallenging way
- present adverbial passive participle of vegeti
- second-person plural present indicative of vegetare
- second-person plural imperative of vegetare
- Feminine plural of vegetato
- second-person plural present active imperative of vegetō