Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also voyagé
voyage (plural voyages)
- A long journey, especially by ship.
Related terms 
Derived terms 
long journey; especially by ship
- To go on a long journey.
- A mind forever voyaging through strange seas of thought alone.
From Latin viaticum.
- IPA: /vwa.jaʒ/, X-SAMPA: /vwa.jaZ/
Audio (France, Paris) (file)
- Homophones: voyagent, voyages
- Hyphenation: voi‧iage
voyage m (plural voyages)
- First-person present indicative of voyager
- Third-person present indicative of voyager
- First-person present subjunctive of voyager
- Third-person present subjunctive of voyager
- Second-person imperative of voyager