Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (of clothing) designed to be wrapped around the body and tied
- (of windows, lenses etc) that extends around a corner or bend
wraparound (plural wraparounds)
- A garment that is wrapped around the body and tied.
- A label or advertising display that wraps around a container.
- (computing) Word wrap, the word processing feature that moves text on to the next line if it will not fit on the current one.
- (computing) wrapping of numerical value in case of underflow or overflow
- In C# the addition of integers is unchecked, so wraparound occurs if the resulting value is beyond the representable range.