Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ala"
- ăl (uncommon, mostly used as adjective or article)
declension of ăla
Ăla is the informal form of acel and is only used in post-position, following a noun in the definite form.
- studentul ăla - that student (male)
- studenta aia - that student (female)
- bărbații ăia - those men
- femeile alea - those women
- Ăla a spus că vrea să meargă cu noi. ― That one said he wants to go with us.
- Aia e foarte frumoasă. ― That one is very beautiful.
- Ăia sunt cam scumpi. ― Those are rather expensive.
- Alea nu mai au nici o valoare. ― Those have no value anymore.