Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: · [U+00B7 MIDDLE DOT], ∙ [U+2219 BULLET OPERATOR], ⋅ [U+22C5 DOT OPERATOR], ‧ [U+2027 HYPHENATION POINT], ◦ [U+25E6 WHITE BULLET], ・ [U+30FB KATAKANA MIDDLE DOT], ● [U+25CF BLACK CIRCLE], and 𒊹 [U+122B9 CUNEIFORM SIGN SHAR2]
- (typography) Introduces items in a list.
- (category theory) The unique object in a category with a single object.
- (chemistry) Indicates that the chemical species is a free radical.
- Besides being called "bullet", it is also called "bullet point".
- The symbol is used in the IUPAC, put in the superscript form after the sign for the charge of the species (if there is any). According to this convention, it may also used in words, e.g. methyl•.
- IUPAC 2017