Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The horns may curve up and then out again, like the horns of longhorn cattle, or only upward, forming a half circle like a digit 8 with the top removed, or curl in toward each other at the top.
A bull's face and horns.
- (astrology) The symbol for the sign Taurus.
- (astronomy, rare) The symbol for the constellation Taurus.
- (rare) April
- (alchemy, archaic) congelation
- (alchemy, obsolete) The symbol for bismuth in Torbern Bergman's work (1775).
|Note: Character's appearance|
may be different on each system.
Text style is forced with ︎
and emoji style with ️
|Zodiac signs (translingual) (layout · text)|