Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: taurus
- 1 English
- 2 Portuguese
|English Wikipedia has an article about Taurus.|
- IPA(key): /ˈtɔːɹəs/
- (also, US, Canada) IPA(key): /ˈtɑɹəs/
Taurus (symbol ♉)
- (astronomy): A constellation of the zodiac supposedly shaped like a bull and containing the star Aldebaran.
- (astrology): The zodiac sign for the bull, ruled by Venus and covering April 21 - May 21 (tropical astrology) or May 16 - June 15 (sidereal astrology).
- (automobile) An automobile model produced by the Ford Motor Company (1986-present).
Taurus (plural Tauruses)
- Someone with a Taurus star sign
Someone with a Taurus star sign
- (Western astrology signs) Western astrology sign; Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
- a mountain range in southern Anatolia, almost 4000m high and running parallel to the Mediterranean coast