Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A taxonomic genus within the family Cancridae – true crabs, distinguished by the presence of a single posterolateral spine (on the edge of the carapace, towards the rear), anterolateral spines with deep fissures (on the carapace edge, towards the front), and a short extension of the carapace forward between the eyes.
- (genus): Eukaryota - superkingdom; Animalia - kingdom; Bilateria - subkingdom; Protostomia - infrakingdom; Ecdysozoa - superphylum; Arthropoda - phylum; Crustacea - subphylum; Malacostraca - class; Eumalacostraca - subclass; Eucarida - superorder; Decapoda - order; Pleocyemata - suborder; Brachyura - infraorder; Eubrachyura - section; Heterotremata - subsection; Cancroidea - superfamily; Cancridae - family
- (genus): Cancer pagurus (edible crab or brown crab) - type species; Cancer bellianus (toothed rock crab), Cancer borealis (Jonah crab), Cancer irroratus (Atlantic rock crab), Cancer johngarthi, Cancer plebejus, Cancer porteri, Cancer productus (red rock crab) - species
- Cancer (genus) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Cancer on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- Cancer (genus) on Wikimedia Commons.Wikimedia Commons
|English Wikipedia has an article about Cancer.|
Cancer (symbol ♋)
- (astronomy) A constellation of the zodiac supposedly shaped like a crab.
- (astrology) The zodiac sign for the crab, ruled by the Moon and covering June 22 - July 22 (tropical astrology) or July 16 - August 15 (sidereal astrology).
Cancer (plural Cancers)
- Someone with a Cancer star sign.
Someone with a Cancer star sign
- (Western astrology signs) Western astrology sign; Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces (Category: en:Astrology)
- Cancer (constellation) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia