乤 (radical 5 乙+3, 4 strokes, cangjie input 一卜弓 (MYN), four-corner 10717, composition ⿱下乙)
- first character of Korean place name 'Halpho'
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 84, character 7
- Dae Jaweon: page 171, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 1, page 51, character 10
- Unihan data for U+4E64
乤 • (hal) (hangeul 할, revised hal, McCune-Reischauer hal, Yale hal)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text