侢 (radical 9 人+6, 8 strokes, cangjie input 人一土月 (OMGB), composition ⿰亻再)
- (archaic variant of 戴) wear on top
- to support
- A surname.
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 102, character 29
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 629
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 1, page 145, character 2
- Unihan data for U+4FA2
|For pronunciation and definitions of 侢 – see 戴.
(This character, 侢, is a variant form of 戴.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- On (unclassified): ぶ (bu)