Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Wu language » Lemmas
- Category:Wu adjectives: Wu terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Wu adverbs: Wu terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Wu classifiers: Wu terms that classify nouns according to their meanings.
- Category:Wu conjunctions: Wu terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Wu determiners: Wu terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Wu interjections: Wu terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Wu morphemes: Wu word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Wu nouns: Wu terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Wu numerals: Wu terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Wu particles: Wu terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Wu postpositions: Wu adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Wu prepositions: Wu adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Wu pronouns: Wu terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Wu verbs: Wu terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Wu determiners (0 c, 5 e)
- ► Wu interjections (0 c, 27 e)
- ► Wu morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Wu verbs (0 c, 294 e)
Pages in category "Wu lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,417 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)