Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Wu lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Wu adjectives: Wu terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Wu adverbs: Wu terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Wu classifiers: Wu terms that classify nouns according to their meanings.
- Category:Wu conjunctions: Wu terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Wu determiners: Wu terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Wu interjections: Wu terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Wu morphemes: Wu word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Wu nouns: Wu terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Wu numerals: Wu terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Wu particles: Wu terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Wu phrases: Wu groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Wu postpositions: Wu adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Wu prepositions: Wu adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Wu pronouns: Wu terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Wu proper nouns: Wu nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Wu verbs: Wu terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Wu determiners (0 c, 41 e)
- ► Wu interjections (0 c, 76 e)
- ► Wu morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Wu verbs (0 c, 3924 e)
- ► Wu Chinese (4 c, 1388 e)
Pages in category "Wu lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 12,767 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)