Jump to navigation Jump to search
spring (time); gay; joyful; youthful; love; lust; life
In ancient China, the crown prince's palace is in the east, which is associated with spring in Wu Xing. The sense “erotic drawing” is from the Song-dynasty 《春宮祕戲圖》.
- (literary) crown prince's palace
- (literary, metonymically) crown prince
- erotic drawing; erotic scene
- (historical) palace of Qingdi (青帝, god of spring in Chinese legendaries)
- (crown prince's palace): 東宮／东宫 (dōnggōng), 青宮／青宫
- (erotic drawing): 祕戲圖／秘戏图, 春宮圖／春宫图, 春畫／春画 (chūnhuà), 春冊／春册
- (historical) A palace in the Zhou dynasty.