Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: eròtic
- Relating to or tending to arouse sexual desire or excitement.
- I had an erotic dream last night
- There's a local cinema that only shows erotic movies.
- Some people get erotic pleasure from rubbing up against others on public transport.
- Foreplay can get your erotic juices flowing.
- Her new book was a new adaptation of a Shakespeare play, with plenty more erotic parts than the original.
- I'm sorry, we don't provide erotic massages.
tending to arouse sexual desire
erotic (plural erotics)
- erotic in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- erotic in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- erotic at OneLook Dictionary Search
declension of erotic