- 糸 (When used as a radical component in Japanese Kanji and Korean Hanja)
糹 (radical 120, 糸+0, 6 strokes, cangjie input 女戈火 (VIF) or X女戈火 (XVIF), composition ⿱幺⿲丿丶丶(G) or ⿱幺⿲丶丶丶(HT))
- Kangxi radical #120, ⽷.
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 915, character 1
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 5, page 3361, character 1
- Unihan data for U+7CF9
- Radical form of 糸, also known as 絲字旁／丝字旁 (sīzìpáng).
This character is only used as a component in traditional Chinese characters and is not used on its own.
糹 (mịch, miên)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text