Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Chinese written signs.
- Category:Chinese Han characters: Chinese symbols of the Han logographic script, which can represent sounds or convey meanings directly.
- Category:Chinese matched pairs: Chinese pairs of separate characters that are used together. Example: ( ).
- Category:Chinese numeral symbols: Chinese symbols that represent numerals.
- Category:Chinese punctuation marks: Chinese symbols that indicate structure and organization of writing.
- Category:Chinese syllables: Chinese symbols that represent groups of sounds. Variations of syllables, such as syllables with diacritics, should also be categorized here.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Chinese symbols"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.