Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Category:Sinitic languages
» All languages » Chinese language
This is the main category of the Chinese language.
Information about Chinese:
- Category:Chinese lemmas: Chinese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:zh:All topics: Chinese terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Chinese appendices: Pages containing additional information about Chinese.
- Category:Chinese entry maintenance: Chinese entries, or entries in other languages containing Chinese terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Chinese names: Chinese terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Chinese phrases: Chinese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Chinese: Chinese terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Chinese): Chinese entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Chinese symbols: Chinese written signs.
- Category:Chinese templates: Chinese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Chinese terms by etymology: Chinese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Chinese terms by usage: Chinese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Chinese: Categories with terms derived from Chinese in various specific languages.
- Category:Chinese transliterations: Chinese terms transliterated into other scripts.
- Category:User zh: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Chinese.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► Chinese lemmas (14 c, 59303 e)
- ► Chinese entry maintenance (10 c, 0 e)
- ► Chinese figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Chinese modules (0 c, 17 e)
- ► Chinese phrases (1 c, 252 e)
- ► Chinese variant forms (0 c, 641 e)
Pages in category "Chinese language"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.