All terms in Mandarin should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Mandarin.
Please see Wiktionary:About Mandarin for considerations about Mandarin entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Mandarin.
- Category:cmn:All topics: Mandarin words categorized by subject.
- Category:Mandarin morphemes: Morphemes used to form Mandarin words.
- Category:Mandarin parts of speech: Mandarin terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Mandarin phrases: Mandarin groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Mandarin lexicons: Mandarin words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Mandarin: Mandarin words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Mandarin names: Mandarin words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Mandarin etymologies: Mandarin terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Mandarin: Words derived from Mandarin in various languages.
- Category:Mandarin symbols: Mandarin characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Mandarin citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Mandarin terms.
- Category:Mandarin appendices: Miscellaneous information about Mandarin language.
- Category:Requests (Mandarin): Mandarin entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User cmn: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Mandarin.
- Category:Mandarin templates: Mandarin templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 50 subcategories, out of 50 total.
Pages in category "Mandarin language"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.