|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:
No pages meet these criteria.
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:
No pages meet these criteria.
This is the main category of the Mandarin language.
It is spoken in China, Australia, Cambodia, Canada, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Zealand, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, the United States, and California.
Information about Mandarin:
|Language family||Sinitic languages|
Please see Wiktionary:About Mandarin for information and special considerations for creating Mandarin language entries.
- Category:cmn:All topics: Mandarin terms organized by topic, such as "Family", "Chemistry", "Planets", "Canids" or "Cities in France".
- Category:Mandarin appendices: Pages containing additional information about Mandarin.
- Category:Mandarin entry maintenance: Mandarin entries, or entries in other languages containing Mandarin terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Mandarin lemmas: Mandarin lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Mandarin names: Mandarin terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Mandarin phrases: Mandarin groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests concerning Mandarin: Categories with Mandarin entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Mandarin symbols: Mandarin written signs.
- Category:Mandarin templates: Mandarin templates, which contain reusable wiki code that helps with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Mandarin terms by etymology: Mandarin terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Mandarin terms by usage: Mandarin terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Mandarin: Categories with terms that originate from Mandarin.
- Category:User cmn: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Mandarin.
- Category:Varieties of Mandarin: Categories containing terms in varieties of Mandarin (regional, temporal, sociolectal, etc.).
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- Mandarin citations (0 c, 10 e)
- Mandarin figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Mandarin by language (4 c, 0 e)
- Hanyu Pinyin (3 c, 65540 e)
- Mandarin non-lemma forms (0 c, 65540 e)
- Mandarin templates (6 c, 7 e)
- Mandarin terms by etymology (4 c, 0 e)
- Mandarin terms by lexical property (5 c, 0 e)
- Mandarin terms by semantic function (1 c, 0 e)
- Mandarin terms by usage (4 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Mandarin (91 c, 0 e)
- Mandarin terms with multiple pronunciations (0 c, 10151 e)
- Tongyong Pinyin (1 c, 0 e)
- User cmn (5 c, 319 e)
- Varieties of Mandarin (1 c, 0 e)
- Wade–Giles (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Mandarin language"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.