扌 (radical 64, 手+0, 3 strokes, cangjie input 木一 (DM) or XXX木一 (XXXDM), four-corner 50000, composition ⿻𬺰㇀)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 416, character 29
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 11770
- Dae Jaweon: page 763, character 2
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 3, page 1824, character 1
- Unihan data for U+624C
Derived from its seal script form, .
- left radical form of 手 (shǒu).
Usually found as the left component of a character. Referred to as 提手旁 (tíshǒupáng, “slanted hand radical”).
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- left "hand" radical, called te-hen (手偏)