Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Nonstandard spelling of shū.
- Nonstandard spelling of shú.
- Nonstandard spelling of shǔ.
- Nonstandard spelling of shù.
- English transcriptions of Mandarin speech often fail to distinguish between the critical tonal differences employed in the Mandarin language, using words such as this one without the appropriate indication of tone.
shu (Cyrillic spelling шу)
- Demonstrative pronoun used to indicate a thing near the speaker, but not necessarily in the immediate vicinity. this.
- This is a door. / This door.