Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Yola lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Yola adjectives: Yola terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Yola adverbs: Yola terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Yola determiners: Yola terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Yola morphemes: Yola word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Yola nouns: Yola terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Yola numerals: Yola terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Yola prepositions: Yola adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Yola pronouns: Yola terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Yola proper nouns: Yola nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Yola verbs: Yola terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Yola lemmas"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total.