Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Lashi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Lashi adjectives: Lashi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Lashi adverbs: Lashi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Lashi classifiers: Lashi terms that classify nouns according to their meanings.
- Category:Lashi conjunctions: Lashi terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Lashi determiners: Lashi terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Lashi interjections: Lashi terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Lashi morphemes: Lashi word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Lashi multiword terms: Lashi lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Lashi nouns: Lashi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Lashi numerals: Lashi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Lashi particles: Lashi terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Lashi postpositions: Lashi adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Lashi prepositions: Lashi adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Lashi pronouns: Lashi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Lashi verbs: Lashi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- Lashi determiners (2 c, 9 e)
- Lashi interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- Lashi verbs (3 c, 99 e)
Pages in category "Lashi lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 318 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)