Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Lashi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Lashi adjectives: Lashi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Lashi adverbs: Lashi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Lashi conjunctions: Lashi terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Lashi determiners: Lashi terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Lashi interjections: Lashi terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Lashi morphemes: Lashi word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Lashi nouns: Lashi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Lashi numerals: Lashi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Lashi postpositions: Lashi adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Lashi prepositions: Lashi adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Lashi pronouns: Lashi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Lashi proper nouns: Lashi nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Lashi verbs: Lashi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Lashi conjunctions (0 c, 5 e)
- ► Lashi determiners (0 c, 8 e)
- ► Lashi interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Lashi morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Lashi verbs (0 c, 83 e)
Pages in category "Lashi lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 256 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)