翆 (radical 124 羽+4, 10 strokes, cangjie input 尸一大弓十 (SMKNJ), composition ⿱羽卆)
- KangXi: page 956, character 3
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 28647
- Dae Jaweon: page 1401, character 12
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 5, page 3344, character 1
- Unihan data for U+7FC6
Unorthodox variant of 翠. The phonetic component 卆 is a variant of 卒.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 翆 – see 翠.
(This character, 翆, is the second-round simplified and variant form of 翠.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text