覙 (radical 147 見+2, 9 strokes, cangjie input 弓火月山山 (NFBUU), composition ⿰尔見)
- explain in detail
- KangXi: page 1134, character 35
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 34841
- Dae Jaweon: page 1601, character 4
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 6, page 3667, character 8
- Unihan data for U+8999
|For pronunciation and definitions of 覙 – see 覶.
(This character, 覙, is a variant form of 覶.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 覙 – see 診.
(This character, 覙, is a variant form of 診.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- On (unclassified): ら (ra), らん (ran), れん (ren)
- Kun: める (meru)