Of native Korean origin.
널 • (neol)
- panel, board, plank
- seesaw, teeter-totter : a structure composed of a plank, balanced in the middle, used as a game in which one person goes up as the other goes down
- coffin, casket
- 널빤지 (neolppanji)
- 널판지 (neolpanji)
- 널판대기 (neolpandaegi)
- 널다리 (neol-dari) wooden footbridge
- 널뛰다 (neol-ttwida) To play the Korean traditional seesaw, literally "to jump on the plank".
- 널 뛰기 (neol-ttwigi) Korean acrobatic seesawing, or makeshift jumping on the plank.
- 널 판(板) (neol pan) The neol in native Korean is the same as the pan in Sino-Korean. Its compound neolpan regardless of the suffixes almost sounds like an anagram of panel. Perhaps it is needed to avoid confusion with the coffin.
- 너르다 (neoreuda) (neoreuda) To be wide
- 널다 (neolda) (neolda) To be wide (obsolete spelling)
- 넓다 (neolda) (neolbda) To be wide