Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (SK Standard/Seoul) IPA(key): [ˈpi(ː)ɡjod͡ʑʌ̹k̚]
- Phonetic hangul: [비(ː)교적]
- Though still prescribed in Standard Korean, most speakers in both Koreas no longer distinguish vowel length.
|Revised Romanization (translit.)?||bigyojeog|
- When this word is used as a determiner to modify a noun or noun phrase, no particles can be added to it.
- Something which is comparative
- Typically followed by the copula form 인 (in, “which is”), to create a determiner.
- quite; more than ordinarily