어미 • (eomi)
- (impolite) mother
어미 속 좀 그만 썩여라.
- Eomi sok jom geuman sseogyeora.
- Don't make mum worry too much.
- A casual way used by a father to address his wife in front of elders.
영철이 어미는 도대체 어디를 나갔습니까?
- Yeongcheori eomineun dodaeche eodireul nagatseumnikka?
- Wifey, where the hell did Yeongcheol go?
- dam; mother animal
어미 호랑이 ― eomi horang-i ― mother tiger
- mother of one's grandchild (or child in further generations)
- Term of address for one's daughter or daughter-in-law (who has children).