Jump to navigation Jump to search
Of native Korean origin. Possibly descended from an abbreviation of 일어나다 (ireonada).
인나다 • (innada)
- (Jeolla dialect, Chungcheong, Gyeongsang) to wake up
- 자고 인나믄 우렁각시가 밥상 딱 채려놓고... (Jeolla,Gangjin)
- Jago innameun ureonggaksi-ga bapsang ttak chaeryeonoko...
- When he slept then woke up, Ureong-Gakssi would prepare the table...
- (Note: Ureong-Gakssi is the snail heroine of a Korean folk tale who would prepare meals for a farmer she falls in love with. The excerpt is from a telling of the story by a old woman from Gangjin County.)