Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Having a specified number of centres.
- Having a specified object at the centre, or as the focus of attention.
- 2012 June 26, Genevieve Koski, “Music: Reviews: Justin Bieber: Believe”, in The A.V. Club, archived from the original on 6 August 2020:
- When the staccato, Neptunes-ian single “Boyfriend” was released in March, musical prognosticators were quick to peg the album it portended, Believe, as Justin Bieber’s Justified, a grown-and-sexy, R&B-centric departure that evolved millennial teenybopper Justin Timberlake into one of the unifying pop-music figures of the aughts.
- 2021 November 17, Anthony Lambert, “How do we grow the leisure market?”, in RAIL, number 944, page 34:
- Decades of road-centric planning and policies have tilted the playing field strongly against public transport use.
having a specified number of centres
having a specified object at the centre