Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Distributive suffix added to a noun.
- It can express the manner when something happens to each member of a set one by one.
- It can also express the frequency in time.
- Member of the following suffix cluster:
- -nként is added to nouns ending in a vowel. Final -a changes to -á-. Final -e changes to -é-.
- -enként is added to unrounded front vowel nouns ending in a consonant
- -anként is added to some back vowel nouns ending in a consonant
- -onként is added to some back vowel nouns ending in a consonant
- -önként is added to rounded front vowel nouns ending in a consonant