Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: 0-0-0
- Used to indicate a size that is smaller or larger than 00
- The precision screwdriver set includes size 0, 00, and 000 Phillips head.
- 0000 is meant for newborns but if your baby is not too small at birth, you can start with size 000 singlets.
- 000 capsules are too large to swallow, but are used for medication to be mixed with a liquid.
A variant of the British 999, originally selected as an appropriate number for rotary-dial telephones and adapted in Australia because of the need to dial an intial 0 from remote exchanges to connect to the main trunk lines.
- (General Australian) IPA(key): /trɪpəl.əʊ/, /trɪpəl.zɪə.ɹəʊ/, /trɪpəl.zɛd/
- The telephone number for emergency services in Australia. 
Australia also operates 106 as an emergency number for the deaf and 112 as an emergency number for mobile phones.
- Triple O, Triple Zero, 000 Emergency
- 105 (Mongolia), 110 (China, Iran), 111 (NZ), 112 (EU), 119 (Japan, Korea), 911 (North America), 999 (UK, Ireland)
Emergency services number — see 911
- Translingual lemmas
- Translingual symbols
- Translingual terms spelled with numbers
- Hindu-Arabic script
- English 3-syllable words
- English 4-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English words without vowels
- English terms spelled with numbers
- English terms with usage examples
- Australian English
- English 6-syllable words
- English numeronyms
- en:Christmas Island
- en:Cocos Islands
- en:Emergency services
- en:Law enforcement