Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Initialism of Australian Labor Party.
ALP (plural ALPs)
- (chiefly Singapore) Initialism of applied learning programme. (Should we delete(+) this sense?)
- 2017 February, Jennifer Tan; Elizabeth Koh; Melvin Chan; Pamela Costes-Onishi; David Hung, “Advancing 21st Century Competencies in Singapore”, in (Please provide the book title or journal name), Asia Society; Center for Global Education, page 5:
- To be started in all schools by 2017, the ALP focuses on interdisciplinary knowledge and the application of skills to professional real-world settings;
- 2018, Manokara Sugunavathi, 'The Cantonment Times', number 1 of 2018, Singapore, archived from the original on 2 Jan 2019:
- As part of our Applied Learning Programme (ALP), CPS purposefully created a myriad of opportunities for students to engage in sustained discussions to apply thinking skills in a dynamic learning environment.