Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ah"
Ah (plural Ahs)
- Initialism of ampere-hour (unit of charge).
- (China) Used in front of a shortened form of peoples' given names to express familiarity, roughly equivalent to Mister.
- Ah Ming moved out of Chinatown last year.
- see ah.
- “Ah” in The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition, Boston, Mass.: Houghton Mifflin, 2000, →ISBN.
- “Ah” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–present.