Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ah"
Ah (plural Ahs)
- Initialism of ampere-hour (unit of charge).
- (China) Used in front of a shortened form of peoples' given names to express familiarity, roughly equivalent to Mister.
- Ah Ming left Canton in 1850 for California.
- see ah.
- “Ah” in The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, Houghton Mifflin Company, 2000.
- “Ah” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, v1.0.1, Lexico Publishing Group, 2006.