Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈeɪnz.wɜːθ/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈeɪnz.wɝθ/
- Hyphenation: Ains‧worth
- A village in Greater Manchester, England
- A village in British Columbia, Canada
- An unincorporated community in Ross Townsip, Lake County, Indiana, United States, now defunct
- A city in Iowa, United States
- A city in Nebraska, United States, and the county seat of Brown County.
- A town in Wisconsin, United States
- A state park in Oregon, United States
- A habitational surname.
- Mills, David (1976), “Directory of Place Names”, in The Place Names of Lancashire, London: Batsford Books, →ISBN