Jump to navigation Jump to search
Initialism, from a 1980s study in the US southwest entitled Kitten Evaluation Under Direct Assessment, which sought to establish the characteristics of the ideal barn cat.
- A domestic cat of a provisional breed originating in the United States.
- 2006, Bruce Fogle, Cats, page 116:
- The only other breed said to have this flap is the American Keuda.
- 2008, Vicky Halls, The Complete Cat, page 122:
- And if you aren't bored already here are some more: American Keuda, American Ringtail, […] .
- 2012, Nancy Robbins, Domestic Cats: Their History, Breeds and Other Facts, page 127:
- This is not the first breed to be developed from street cats; as the American Shorthair, European Shorthair, and American Keuda all show.