Jump to navigation Jump to search
BF (plural BFs)
- (slang, dated) Initialism of bloody fool.
- 1939, Cecil Day-Lewis, Child of Misfortune:
- You really are a B.F., Arthur.
- Initialism of best friend.
- Initialism of bisexual female.
- Initialism of black female.
- Initialism of boyfriend.
- 2008, Teri Brooks, Cracked Vases, page 127:
- Fishy2: You are in New York? I really can't travel. SNasties: That's not a problem, my bf and I can travel.
- 2011, Brian Conaghan, The Boy Who Made It Rain, page 11:
- It's not as if I was a slapper or anything like that, I just didn't want the hassle of a bf.
- Initialism of booking fee.