Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Initialism of British Sign Language.
- (software, copyright law) Initialism of Business Source License.
- 2022 September 8, Paul Kunert, quoting Jonas Bonér, “Open source biz sick of FOSS community exploitation overhauls software rights”, in The Register:
- The BSL is a ‘Source Available’ license that freely allows using the code for development and other non-production work such as testing. Production use of the software requires a commercial license from Lightbend.
- Acronym of breed-specific legislation.
- Initialism of biosafety level.