Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bhutan Time
- (Singapore English, transport, countable) Initialism of Basic Theory Test. A computerised knowledge test on the Singapore road rules held at a driving center.
- 2013 October 8, Joey Ong, iisjong: Getting a Driving License – Part 2:
- Take note that passing requires you to score a minimum of 45/50. I failed many of my e-trial tests, but passed BTT in the end!
- 2014, Putera, How to Pass BTT, FTT and TP Test Like A Boss: Singapore Edition, page 3:
- [Y]ou realized that you need to take a Basic Theory Test (‘’’BTT’’’) in order to get hat Provisional Driving License (PDL) for you to actually drive the vehicle with a qualified driving instructor sitting beside you.
- 2016, SG Driving FAQ:
- [Y]ou do not need to retake the BTT once you have passed it[.]
- (Singapore English) Plural form not attested.
- (mountain bike): bicicleta de montanha