- (of a sporting achievement) spectacular; remarkable
- 1997, David McComb, World History: 1500 To the Present, page 230:
- Daland believes these walking chemistry experiments have forever tarnished the truly remarkable performance, that every Beamonesque achievement from now on will be suspected of being pharmaceutically accomplished […]
- 2006, Paul McMullen, Amazing Pace, page 36:
- Because his body and mind had found peace, Crocker was able to deliver an effort in Barcelona that was truly Beamonesque […]
- 2011, Curt Smith, A Talk in the Park
- The idea […] was to get to the top [of the stairs] in the fewest strides. Ripken could do it in six strides, which was positively Bob Beamonesque.