Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: bluey
Audio (AU) (file)
- (Australia, slang) A nickname commonly given to a red-headed person.
- 2009, Duke Boyd, Jeff Divine, Steve Pezman, Legends of Surfing: The Greatest Surfriders from Duke Kahanamoku to Kelly Slater, page 24,
- Bluey, who of course was a redhead, started out surfing on his mom's ironing board when he was a grommet of six years of age.
- 2010, Jeff McMullen, A Life of Extremes, unnumbered page,
- A smile spread slowly across Bluey′s red-whiskered face as the boy went to find his hoe, the one Dad had given him to start a garden in the bush.
nickname commonly given to a red-headed person