Burgundian (plural Burgundians)
- A native or inhabitant of Burgundy, or a person descended from natives of Burgundy.
- A member or descendant of the Burgundians, an East Germanic tribe.
an inhabitant of Burgundy
а member of the Burgundians, an East Germanic tribe
- The extinct East Germanic language of the Burgundians.
- The Burgundian Oïl language, Bourguignon-Morvandiau.
- (Romance language): Bourguignon
the old Burgundian language
the modern Burgundian language
Burgundian (not comparable)
- Pertaining to Burgundy, its people or its language.