Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Initialism of case-based discussion.
- Initialism of central business district.
- Initialism of consortium board of directors.
- (computing) Initialism of component-based development.
- (military) Initialism of chemical and biological defence. / Initialism of chemical and biological defense.
- (hairdressing) Initialism of cut and blow-dry.
- (component-based development): component-based development on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- (central business district): central business district on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Abbreviation of cannabidiol.
- Initialism of Cannabidiol.