Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: cob
COB (plural COBs)
- (US, military) Initialism of .
- (military) Acronym of .
- Close of Business, usually referring to a deadline for an office in another time zone.
- NY office told the LA office to have report e-mailed by COB.
- 1997, Broadcast Education Association (U.S.), Membership Directory:
- February 25, 1998 Exhibitor Deadline COB - Ad Copy Deadline COB - FINAL PROGRAM COPY DUE TO PROGRAM CHAIR (COB)
- Coordination of Benefits
- Chairman of the Board
- Chip on Board
- Clive's Original Band, band started by Clive Palmer after he left The Incredible String Band.
- (sports) Abbreviation of .